Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2007, 10:41 PM

Default more 1/2 misery... low flush draw paired board on turn

1/2 NL B&M 100 max BI (i have 70, every pertinent person postflop has me covered)

4 limpers to hero in CO with 4d5d and i call, both blinds call. (11 pot after rake)

flop Kd 7d 9c... blinds check, EP old man bets 10 (obviously i read him for the K-big but am not ready to quit yet.... HEEHAW) only SB calls.

turn 7s (40 pot)... SB bets 10 EP raises to 30... i check out.sb calls (dude softplayed "nuts" all day as i saw later and later"...) but i did peg SB for the lucky 7 and couldn't rule out a boat of 97 or K7 which is why i ran.

river completes my flush. for what would have been a nice pot.

so questions...
1. is it wrong to abandon the flush for this 30 bet (1/2 remainging stack) in a 1/2 live game when i'm not rebuying or should i think IO's and know my last 30 is getting called if i hit it. i play online sng's mostly... haven't had a flush in i don't know how long... i forget how to play them [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
2. is it more wrong to not run away in the first place for the $10 and pot odds of 2/1 w/ a read like i had.
3. is it right to run away when board pairs?
4. should i have RR"d on flop to $40 to commit myself so i dont have to make hard choice of folding?
5. anything i did right??? prob not. but have fun .....