Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2007, 04:38 AM

Default The official ask pergo anything thread

Okay here it is. I've alwyas wanted to do this. I know I'm not enarly as cool as Yugo or Johnnybeef....but I think I coudl do alright at this.

Feel freetoas ke me anything. Nothigns is off limits.

FOr the next two horus I will liekly stil bue drunk. SO it's probabyl the most intreringstging (if illeglalble) then.

for the record, my eareas of experietinse are sofwrate devlepoermnt and japaenses beer.
Old 01-14-2007, 04:40 AM

Default Re: The official ask pergo anything thread

so, other than getting drunk/high and posting, what ya been doing in life, and wtf weren't you at the party?
Old 01-14-2007, 04:41 AM

why don't you post much anymore?

Do you still play poker?
Old 01-14-2007, 04:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
so, other than getting drunk/high and posting, what ya been doing in life

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I sold my webties to z32 and bigjoe. I'm ahpypt hta ti osld it to them, cause htey have a coolt higne going on.

A startup in San Frainciesco realized my awesomeness and hried me to write code for them. Real jobs jscusk, btu this is a draem job, so it's awesome.

Also i tnhink I may be a dad within the next yar. Tha'ts cary, and we're hoping it doesn't happen (obviosuytl). I am more thatn willing to straighten up and traked responsiblitiyl if I do in fact have a kid....but at this point I'd rather not. We'lle see what happens.

[ QUOTE ]
wtf weren't you at the party?

[/ QUOTE ]
I was invited to paly in a big pool otuanrment in Denver. I had never done it ebfore, and ma sort of gettging big into pool...I really like ahving new experiences so I decided to pa sss on the payt to do somethign I've never done before instead.

But unme, I'm never missign a STTF patry again. That's a garuanetee.
Old 01-14-2007, 04:48 AM

what odds can i get on you passing out and not returning to this thread for the rest of the night?
Old 01-14-2007, 04:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
why don't you post much anymore?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't palye seriosuly anymore, and I feel really werid about that. It's a really, relaly strange feeling to do soemthign "professionally" and then just get ouf of it. I never considered myself a pro, though I did playe for a lviign for two years. But when omething is a HUGE part of your fflie for a long time, and then alal of a sudden isn't, it's just awwkard to tyr to stay invovled.

[ QUOTE ]
Do you still play poker?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I do, but not seioruly anymore. You can find me 2-tabling 100NL once or wtice a week.
Old 01-14-2007, 04:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what odds can i get on you passing out and not returning to this thread for the rest of the night?

[/ QUOTE ]
Porbably pretty good. I tootk off my shoes and laid down on my bed after posting....man that was fomcyy. But I have a responsibiltiy to the forum!!!

(I give it at last 20 mintes. I'm almost posibtive this wont' be a very poprulary thread. But I do have a ps3 to keep me ocurpied for a while)
Old 01-14-2007, 04:57 AM

btw I just wnanan say that when I met lacky in Vegas my impression of him was that he was maybe the most cheerful/happy person I've met before. Not liek those annoying jack russel terrier on speed bithces that are annyoing as [censored] though. He's this genuniensly pleasant dude. It's cool.

But man, get a haircut homie. It's not the 70s anymore [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2007, 04:58 AM

What kind of startup are you going to work for?
Old 01-14-2007, 05:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What kind of startup are you going to work for?

[/ QUOTE ]
I work for Twistage. They started like 2.5 yars ago, with the basic goal of providing comapneis with video-delivery infrastrcutre. Nobody wnated anything to do with them....then YouTube took off. Now there are a izillion YouTube clons, and if a company wants to delvier video, theyn either develeop it or buy one of these clones. Both approaches ar etime-conuming and expensive, and thar's where we come in.

I'm REALLY exicted to eb doing this. I work wiht some incredibly cool dudes and we're working on cool shitt. I aloso genuineibly believe that what we'red oignt will have a sifnicgant impact on how companies conduct business on the web, and how rhte regular user interacsts with comapnies. So it's really really really cool.