Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2007, 04:44 AM

Default I think affiliate cheating on me.. Please help!

Hi.

History. I play under 2 names my and my gf. We "both" are signed up under very popular affiliate.

Story 1: I open account uder her name at XXX.com. I do everything right (del cookies blah blah) and start play immedatly. After 1week I see stats dont show up I write to affiliate support they say we will deal with it and after one more week its ok and I am linked to them.. I ask them did I anything wrong? They say NO. "Then I will recieve rb from those 2 weeks, right?" NOO. End of story.

Story 2. Same affiliate. I sign up under different room and under my own name. Start play same day. Stats dont update.. I write to support they say we will deal with it.. 2 weeks already has pased.. And they say that I am not showing up on their list BUT i emailed to poker site support that 1st day I signed up and they confirmed that I am on XXX affiliate list!!!

So my conclusion is that affiliate can cheat on me only in begining when there is "fake" problems with sign up. After 2 weeks "problems" are solved and I am linked BUT I cant recieve rb from those 2 weeks BUT I did all things right when signed up!! Even affiliate confirms it!

Can any give me some advice what to do? I didnt get in rb about 800+$ I know its not much but anyway.. WTF!
Old 03-08-2007, 04:54 AM

Default Re: I think affiliate cheating on me.. Please help!

If you seriously think that the affiliate told you that you were not tracked for the first two weeks just so they could keep your rake, you don't know much about the RB biz.

First, the rooms (two in particular) are BRUTAL to deal with. I have had several cases where players werent tracked, so I email site and they say no prob. Then they still dont show up. I email again and run around ensues.

It's hard enough to run a RB biz without tracking problems, let alone try and rip off players for a couple weeks of RB. Especially so if you are with a big outfit as you claim to be.

Tuco.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you seriously think that the affiliate told you that you were not tracked for the first two weeks just so they could keep your rake, you don't know much about the RB biz.

First, the rooms (two in particular) are BRUTAL to deal with. I have had several cases where players werent tracked, so I email site and they say no prob. Then they still dont show up. I email again and run around ensues.

It's hard enough to run a RB biz without tracking problems, let alone try and rip off players for a couple weeks of RB. Especially so if you are with a big outfit as you claim to be.

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you think there is 0% chance they are cheating..? If so I delete this post...
Old 03-08-2007, 06:36 AM

What im saying is that your affiliate (if its one of the big three or four RB sites) is telling you the truth about the tracking problems with the poker sites.

Tuco.