View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 05:02 PM

Default Re: So I had a date tonight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey dude just some advice,

if you actually like this girl, you should stop posting about it here. lets say you guys get serious or something, she's gonna find out about 2+2. when she sees you say stuff like "we didn't have sex so it couldnt be a successful weekend" she's gonna be PISSED whether you're joking or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

See, i don't understand this at all. People always seem to talk about their girlfriends finding stuff on here. My girlfriend knows I post on a poker forum and it ends there. Why are your girlfriends stalking what you do on the interwebs people?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll tell you why. It's because most guys are incapable of keeping the pimp hand strong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also why would she be pissed in finding out that he felt like the weekend was a failure because they didn't have sex. Girls know sex is very important to us. Shes going to be mad when she finds out he wanted to sex her? Also it doesn't even sounds like he really wants to anyway. She will think he is sensitive, shy, inexperienced, and possibly not into women if she finds his posts.