View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 09:51 AM

Default Should I go pro or keep landscaping?

hi guys, my name is Enrique sanchez and i m 17 years old, i currently work for a landscape company, they pay me currently 6 dollar an hour, I didnt go to college, and i started playing poker January 3 2007.

Hi i deposited 100 dollars in january 03 at stars, i played 6.50 turbo sngs i played like 8 turbos a day and i won like 20 bucks a day for a whole week, i build my roll to 210 in one week playin only 8 hours a day and one turbo sng per hour.

after 1 month and a half I got my roll to 500 bucks and then i had a really bad day which ended up to be faith telling me i should be a poker pro

This day i lost all my 8 sngs turbos, I lost 50 bucks almost in one day, i was very mad so i seated on a 5/10 nl with my money, 4 hands later i went from 445 to 890 then 1 more hand later i went to 1010 bankroll

I did not go to college
I dont have legal papers
I m here in america illegal with no social security or any form of ID

I hate landscaping its a very tough job, and I watched poker on tv and seemed like poker players have a easy life and green card when they get rich

I would like to know what u guys think i should do

quit my landscapin job and fully concentrate on 5/10 NL with my 1000 dollars or keep landscaping?

U can see my photo by clickin here