View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 09:18 PM

Default SF trip report, haakee as my wing,

I decide to peacock it tonight with my “no fat chicks” t-shirt, and insti-neg for all the grenades I’m going jump on tonight. My man haakee is with me tonight, so we’re destined to have 30 to 40 HB4-Asians open us.

I approach a 2.5 set (that’s 9HB-Asian, one Yeti [no relation to OP, just term for a big girl). I use the Maury Povich opener and jump straight into negging the HB9 (a neg is a backhanded complement where you mix something nice with something that lowers the targets self esteem). “You have a pretty face, but it’s kind of red, guess all Asian’s get like that.” It was a really good neg, but then I go super over board (I’m new to this [censored]) with “You look like you work out, but man what is up with your super small [censored] and your fat ass, you ugly bitch?!.” Oops, I think I blew it, but no! Wait! I forgot haakee has super Asian superpowers. She starts to throw her drink in my face, but we combo attack! Haakee nods at her like [censored] bewitched and the girl puts the drink back down and give him DDB. I move the Yeti in front of me for a block attack, but I have to use a chair as leverage because this bitch is gigantic. Haakee has yet to say anything, but he nods, and the HB9-Asian goes after his balls with her mouth. He waves her off and tells her to write her number 100 times on the outside of the building, and he will think about calling her.

Meanwhile, I know longer have to jump on the grenade, but I do her in the bathroom anyway. Hey, it brightened her day. I use the Maury Povich opener again on the girl in the next stall, but I can only get out the “Po…” before she shoves her titties in my face. It’s a good opener. Then she says, “do me right here on the toilet.” But I decide to run the cube. “So you’re in a desert, and you see a cube….” She looks perplexed, and begins to play with herself, “what color is your cube, bitch?! I’m trying to run game here….” She says, “are you going to [censored] me or what?” …. …. “so there’s a ladder leaning against the cube..... is it on top or….” She leaves.

Next Haakee and I morph into a giant robot and fight 17 HB30s for the title of best MPUA. In the carnage, I pause to use one of the HB's ripped off limps to right down a Yeti's phone number