View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 03:02 AM

Default Re: Ask me about being a professional psychic

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Stop being so general! We're trying to paint a picture of a psychic conversation here :P. I think you're just vague because that's the way you are, but I think this is an interesting topic and you need to just let the details fly.

From your answer to my first question, it sounds like this really isn't what I deem "psychic". It almost is more akin to therapy...just sending positive vibes to people under the guise of psychic readings. Ask me threads are awesome when the OP really gets into personal experiences and stories.

I want examples of screw ups, get specific. Like, were you all "you're chinese aren't you" and she's all "que?". Ever been so lost where they just end up hanging up without you gaining their trust back? Or you just end up sitting quietly on the line because you have no idea what to say?

And lastly, do you have any online links to articles or anything? I'm interested at this very moment, and I"m not about to run to the book store ;o

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha you changed your post, so anyway ,I'll try to be more specific. And yes, in the beginning there were a few instances where I just kind of sat there lost, and there was one where I even hung up. A woman was asking me about a guy in her life, but she was being really vague. I didn't really know everything I needed to pull the details out of her. I would sort of half ask questions, like "So you're in close quarters with this man a lot?" "You don't see him as much as you'd like to?" "Sometimes it's hard to know his feelings towards you?". Well finally I made a wild stab and told her that although this guy is quiet and reserved, he's been thinking about her in a more romantic way then their past relationship would suggest. But she'll have to be the one to make the first move. Her response was an icy "So you're telling me to make a move on my dad?". I was so shocked I slammed the phone down [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

AHHHH GOTTA GO!

LOLLLL