View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 12:15 PM

Default Re: Cash game pros - lifestyle (and numbers) questions

Thanks for the answers so far.

I am just wondering if i will be able to keep up the sleep schedule that I put myself through this week. Wondering is this is sustainable.

Basically, starting sunday, i played poker at night from 11pm - 6am , sleeping all day, waking up around 4pm-5pm , going out for a social activity from 7-11pm , then playing poker all night.

Now, im going snowboarding tomorow and planned on doing things with some lady friends on saturday so I had to switch back my sleeping cycle. Basically, woke up at 7pm tuesday night (then went out to see the new Warren Miller snowboarding movie called PLAYGROUND), played poker all night and morning until noon wednesday. Then fought and struggled to stay up until 7pm wednesday, then crashed, and woke up this morning at 4am. I plan on staying up until my ultimate frisbee game tonight at 8pm and going to bed at 10pm, which would allow me to wake up at 6am to go snowboarding.

Im hoping that I can do that on a regular basis, basically playing poker at night and then switching up my sleep cycle come weekend to that it matches up with my social circle.

Thoughts on the sustainability of this plan?