View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 12:50 AM

Default Re: how does this software work with 12 games

[ QUOTE ]
Hi, nano

Will this program run with not much delay for 12 tables?

I have tried this program and i think it's great app. I don't mind to pay and get this app to help me 12 tabling fulltilt. I have been using betpot AHK script(mostly wheel move to adjust bet amount). I have been able to manage 8 tables with no problem and a little problem with 12 tables. The primary problem is that for each table i have to click the pot button and use wheel to adjust the amount before I click bet to finish up the action. With the help of this program(primarily preset bet amount and autorebuy), i will be able to save one click at least for each table action and i would imaging that it will allow me to play more tables.

I had no way to test this out on my laptop settings since the play money table on ftp reqires more chips than i had in my account and i cannot reload those fake chips. what a joke.

My laptop is dell insprion 9300 with 2g ram, single intel cpu, fast disk, gforce6800 graphic card. i have managed to fit 9 windows on a external dell 20 inch monitor.

so I am trying to figour out that if this program will be able to perform while i am playing 12 tables. the betpot scrpt works but only for wheel moves and it also slow down my system a little bit. I understand that this program is also a AHK script which will slowdown my system but i would like to know how much which i had no way to test it out for 12 tables.

by the way, dave, if u r reading this post, ur betpot script is awesome and thanks for the hardwork. Although the rightclickmouse will crash my fulltilt client pretty often(also the autoreload script by also 2+2er). Unless i have missed something, i don't see the functionality of preset the betting amount from ur script.

thanks

-jun

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey jun,
I'm not much of a mult-tabler myself (I'm usually playing 2-4 tables), so I'm not able to give you much concrete information. I've tested with 6 tables without a noticeable slowdown on a 2 Ghz laptop with external monitor. I watched Gnumsploitz play 12 SnGs at once using FTS without a problem on his machine. But honestly, I haven't heard from too many people playing that many tables. Perhaps some others can give you some feedback here.

nano