View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 11:51 AM

Default Re: Mr. Gatorade’s Lies cost me over 70k at Full Tilt

I'm most certainly against any computer assistance that players use to their personal advantage, however, data mining is so prevelent that it seems to now be acceptable by the vast majority, so be it.

My problem with what happened here is that FTP states they only confiscate funds when they are 100% sure of a violation. Yet, the original email states, "It has come to our attention that you are attempting to defraud players on Full Tilt Poker.". I'd be alot more comfortable if they had accused her of "defraud", rather than "attempting to defraud", before taking the funds.

What is "attempting to defraud"? Is that like bluffing? Is bluffing "defraud"? Man, it's a fine line.

Now, the implications of collusion, in heads up, implies things like sharing centralized databases and such. Yet, even when people stated that they would sit at a table to block a players access to a "fish", no mention of collusion is brought up. Wow, seems like collusion to me that those fish were so well marked, that that activity was occurring. If two seperate entities, make a similar conclusion about a single player, that could falsely look like collusion.

And finally, if someone knows 100% that a player is a bot, have a 100% way to identify bots and they despise bots openly, why the heck are they playing against them anyway.

Peace