Thread: youtube club
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 03:05 AM

Default youtube club

I am discovering youtube. I am truly amazed at the talent on this web-site. There should be a venue where we could share and discuss some of the things found on youtube.

I don't have any real rules to this, except that it should all be original, or derivative. I guess we could just have one video to share and discuss every two days. Sound fair?

I know that there are all sorts of videos. The only limit I would like to place on this is that the video links must be viewable to people without an account. By default, they will all be safe for work.

I hope that everyone can focus on different kind of videos. I am finding my main attraction to music videos that people are creating from games and movies. Hopefully, we can see some creative comedy, or whatever else.

To kick things off. There are videos called amV. They are animes set to music, edited by the user. All of the videos I present are not official. Ie, you would never see it on MTV.
So, here is a link to a song called Angels (i know, i know).

I know that this post is rocky to start. But I don't have any good legs to start it with. I hope we all can continue this.

angel