View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 05:43 AM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
Well the tone of this thread has certainly changed. No more “thieving FTP give sillysal her money back” comments. Perhaps this is a good lesson in allowing investigations to proceed before wading in against an obviously very honest poker site that is determined to weed out cheaters.

There is obviously other damning evidence that we have not seen yet and perhaps never will. Having seen other information it will be interesting to hear from Mike Haven whether he is comfortable with FTP’s decision to confiscate sillysal’s $47K.

I say well played FTP and if new players are looking for a trustworthy site to play and need rakeback you need look no further if you like an honest game.

The only thing I would say at this point is that FTP should post a detailed letter as to what information will or will not be given on a public forum such as this in future. It may stop people asking for information that is never going to be forthcoming. Also, what systems are in place for sillysal to challenge their decision because everybody should have that right.

[/ QUOTE ]

The process is in question more than the outcome. I don't think guilt or innocence was the cause of most concern here. For me and a lot of other posters, it was the way FT handled this situation. No communication with the accused, No disclosure of "facts" with the accused, No chance for the accused to argue his/her case.