View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 08:15 AM

Default Re: My little dog >>> pit bull

I just had a couple details clarified that make me feel better about not yet having burned the pit bull in a grease fire.

a) The dog had not previously charged at one of us. I thought my wife had the experience before, but it was a jogger. Not that it really makes much of a difference, but the only past encounters we've had with that dog were when it would stick its head through the banister on the deck and bark like crazy.

b) It is the neighbor's son's dog, who will be moving out soon (and taking monstro pussy with him).

c) They had actually taken precautions and built a new gate/fence to contain the dog and repaired the spot where it had broken through previously. Unfortunately, the dog figured out how to break through the repaired spot. They are going to make sure it is secure this time.

d) They promised that while the dog is still residing with them to not let him in the yard unsupervised (he was semi-supervised this time, but the supervisor was the husband who is wheelchair-bound).

To be fair, my daughter did provoke the dog by calling him an "emo bitch," and then yelling "nos1nos2! nos1nos2!" at him once he got through the fence. I tried to stop her, but she said, "Get me my [censored] sippy cup or I'll poo-own you. So help me god, I'll poo-own you."