View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 12:10 PM

Default Re: Special Thanks to Full Tilt Poker

MicroBob, I am not not trying to belittle anyone. I was drunk and should not have posted the dumb cliff note remark.

You have to admit though that FTP has come under a huge amount of stick recently. Some justified and some very over the top.

It will be interesting to see what sort of positive remarks are posted here. Great work by FTP but some people are so anti FTP they will probably come here and say "yeah good work this time but ................"

I will call a spade a spade and will only say as I see it. I have played at FTP for a long time although not for the past few months as I have been on Stars. Never had a problem with them and they always respond to emails (a little slower than Stars I grant you). I think they are attempting to make their site as clean as possible They have good software IMHO and I believe we should aplaud them when they get things right.

If they are in the wrong I will say so. They will not get everything right and the sillysal saga could have been handled better.

If people are taking my comments as an insult or to belittle them, I apologise because that is not my intention.