View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 12:07 PM

Default Re: Betfair leaving Cryptologic

Was talking with my rakeback affilate and he reckons that they have ~1500 at peak time. Cannot seem to find any official breakdown. This will leave ~6000 at peak times. I think William Hill are the biggest skin and Crypto have been trying to get others involved. I agree two smaller networks do not help here and I will be looking to change as less players means tougher games unless The Betfair skin takes off but under current conditions I suspect they will do well to try and keep their current customer base.

Betfair are also giving their players a $10/month that they have had an active account since 2004 (max $240) but you have to clear it on the new site and you will get at the rate of $10 per month from sometime in December. This is an effort by Betfair to try and stop a leakage back to the crypto as numbers will be small initially. They are going to pump a lot of time/effort and money into BAPT to try and get some asian players on to the new site and they are currently sponsors of the CPT in Ireland (which I will be playing next week €100 + €10 MTT Live).

I play under Interpoker as the sign on bonus and reload bonus do not expire. And the unmentionable is nice. I used to play betfair but was getting no unmentionable so I switched earlier this year. Still have an active account with betfair for my horses(Leak).