View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 05:33 AM

Default Re: my game: live vs online

[ QUOTE ]
I find this too, I just can't pull off those moves live that I can do online. If I feel someone is bluffing live but I also have rags I'll just give up instead of taking control. Stuff like that.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is one of the reasons why you see so many more suckouts online. A click of the mouse and if you lose you move on. You don't have all those eyes looking at you thinking "what a donk".

[ QUOTE ]
I am definately a tellbox live but then again I've only played about 20 tourneys and am lucky to get paid off on my good hands becasue I look like im sweting with the nuts like I sweat with crap lol

[/ QUOTE ]
This is not a tell then. If you sweat with the nuts and crap then thats ok. How can I know what this sweat means. Also it is self-perceived unless someone has told you. Signs you think you are giving off, you may not be. Yet other small things you are not aware of may be a huge tell - and what idiot is going to let you know.

Sounds like you are just a little uncomfortable live. It should ease as you play more. Similar stakes live are much softer than the same stakes online. No question!