View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 09:58 PM

Default Re: Law School Application Time

Alright, not to be a massive arrogant dick(as I'm still in my first semester and posting on 2p2 instead of doing work so all this stuff below may very well apply to me in 2.5 years), but from my experience at a borderline Tier 1 school the issue is that some significant percentage of the students here are morons(e.g. again, me). Of course no one will want to hire a random moron and pay him $120k. Morons who are related to you are another story, but I really don't think someone who finished in the bottom quartile at UofHouston should be on easy street.

Loyola-LA is what, like the 7th best law school in California(which has like 10 Tier 2 and better law schools and and roughly a billion TTTs)? No [censored] you aren't going to get a good job unless you excel there, you've got to compete with all the graduates from the better schools and then all the people who excelled at the worse schools.

That one woman is having trouble after having graduated from "second-tier Chicago-Kent College of Law, one of six law schools in the Chicago area. Despite graduating near the top half of her class..". Wow, what a surprise. Did the other 5 law schools become accredited after her enrollment?