View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 11:50 PM

Default 4/8 live, ATs top pair, multiway/big pot

4/8 at Caesar's

Table is loose and quite aggressive in some spots, mostly to my left sadly. I'm running good for a change though. First time playing live last week in months, or playing SS live, so I am very rusty with my big pot/many players/vulnerable hand play. Tear me apart here.

6 limpers to me, I raise AT [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]'s in the SB, BB and the rest call.

8 for 16 and we see a flop of T75. There were 2 of something, let's say [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]'s, no [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].

I bet (?), BB folds, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, 2 more calls, button then raises. No idea on this guy, older gentleman, he's in the 10 seat and I'm in the 1 so I can't really see him, I find this happens a lot in preventing me from paying attention to him. Anyway, I 3-bet, pot is huge but I'll be damned if I'm going to hope the turn goes check-check-check-check-check-bet so I can raise to protect.

So I 3-bet (?), UTG and UTG1 both cold-call, a woman in the CO calls, Button calls, and we go the turn for what I think was approximately 15BB.

Turn card is a 3, no flush.

I bet, call, call, now the woman in the CO raises. Button folds and I call (?). I'm none too happy but there's like 1 million bets and I have outs against two pair and whatever. The other two call as well.

How bad is it so far?

Adding some additional reads: the two turn callers: the first seemed kind of Laggy, raised quite a bit preflop especially, not maniacal. However, first hand, he got raised on the turn HU on a K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]j [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and seriously considered folding AQ [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], then check-called a rivered T. Other guy seemed like your regular LP low limit fish.