View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 02:07 PM

Default Re: College Football Schedules 2008

[ QUOTE ]
Rutgers: North Carolina, @Navy, Army, Buffalo (or other MAC), TBD-FCS. Blah. When is this program going to step up?

In 2010 they start a 7 years series with Notre Dame, but at this point that's hardly something to brag about.

[/ QUOTE ]

From reading the ScarletNation message boards(this is my disclaimer because i get almost all my RU information from message boards) it seemed like ND was the only team willing to add RU to their schedule, and RU still had to make concessions(I think Rutgers only gets 2 home games out of the 7 game series).

Penn State was asked, as was BC, both backed out. Rutgers wanted to get Michigan State back on the schedule as well and that fell through. I wish Illinois stayed on the schedule now.

I think Navy is going to be on the schedule forever as they have built up a small rivalry and Army has been on the schedule for a while as well. Buffalo is the 2nd of a home and home(unless they back out then I believe its Temple) and then I've heard the FCS team is going to be Villanova again.

As much as I want to bitch about them not stepping up they aren't getting interest from any of the BCS conference teams outside of the bottom/middle tier ACC. Hopefully the AD can pull a game outta BC/UVa/Miami as I think they still have openings for 2009. Someone better in the know can confirm that.