View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 10:56 AM

Default Re: OOT, What is your life situation?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
- 20 years old
- Currently living on my own and working full time with the local municipal school district doing tech work. The pay is very good and the job is very slack. Perfect for me.
- Working towards a tech diploma
- I play 200nl, and looking to go as far as I can with poker. Ideally I'd play it full time, but who knows. For now it's just side income, so I can indulge in my balla ways.
- I have a girlfriend who is smoking hot , however she's in high school. It's a brag and a beat...a breat i guess.

I'm very happy with my life, however I don't think I'm the kind of person who can work 9-5 for my entire life...and even right now, just making it through school is difficult. Not because I'm stupid, but because I just hate it and I have no motivation to finish.

In any case, I'm fully confident I'll succeed in life somehow, I'm just not sure on the details yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

pics? Oh and her still being in HS is not a beat unless you actually like talk to her and stuff

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't want to derail this thread with pics :P

Also, I don't TRY and talk...but unfortunately, 17 yr old girls have alot of useless stuff to say