View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 07:29 PM

Default Re: Calling a 3 bet in pozz - NL $50 6m

AZplaya, I've got two conflicting opinions on this...

1.) I say no, won't get enough out of them, when you do hit, because of the descriptions that you have of them. Ones a fish and will run, and the other is a straightforward nit. Any decent flop that hits you and not them (gotta figure them for broadway, so anything that helps you, doesn't inspire much confidence for them) will make them run. I think your implied odds here are rather small, which would make you 7.5BB's hard to recoup in the long run.

2.) The opposing opinion is what image do they have of you? I've seen you at the tables and you're capable of bluffing, so when a non-descript board hits and you wake up all the sudden, especially when you're last to act, I'm not sure I can give you credit all the time, and might just donk off more of my stack than I should (a personal specialty of mine, possibly even a superpower, but I digress), trying to make you prove it. If they have the same read on you, then your implied odds go way up because thats a sneaky hand.

If I have to choose between the 2 possibilities, I take #1 and say its not worth it, but definitely consider your table image here in making this call.