View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 11:35 PM

Default Re: Future of the MMB forum discussion

[ QUOTE ]
Evan,
Do you have your own website? Also, could you be less vague on this "creative" stuff? Seriously, without a fully functional website to peruse, I don't know how anyone could make a post that would offer the same insight without being a total PITA. I'll give it a shot, but I honestly don't think this is possible. "Eliminating the hand convertor" is in no way analagous to not being able to look at a many pages of a website.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes I have a website.

When I said "get more creative" I was trying to find something nicer than "stop being lazy and making low content posts about your blogroll or what color scheme looks the best with the Kubrick layout in Wordpress." This includes more complicated topics as well as breaking down the parts of a website/business that are really relevant to what you're trying to learn. For example, this thread works just as well without the link to the site. There's nothing I can't understand about html, php or advertising coupons by not being able to see the site he originally linked.

The point I'm getting at, which seems to be totally lost on this forum for some reason, is that there are things you should be focusing on beyond what you see on the website. The forum is called "money making and business" so I assume that's what you guys want to talk about. If that's not the case...well I guess we'll find out because everyone will stop posting in this forum and Mat will get a ton of PM's about how much I suck. Honestly though, why would you come to this forum if you weren't interested in more complex topics?

Now on the other hand, if you wanted a forum called adsense/internet marketing/more adsense you may well need website links. I wouldn't be that interested in that forum though. I don't think most of you would either if you had a better option. That's what I want to make happen.