View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 07:22 PM

Default Re: To the Multi-Accounters : some thoughts before this upcoming Sunda

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That's it. You know who you are, I know who you are, and if you really have the nerve to keep doing this crap out of greed and disrespect for the rules, then you better at least not tell one [censored] person, because you are putting a lot of faith in your peers right now, and not all of them are as considerate and discreet as I am.

-Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

If you had some balls you would tell them: "if you continue doing this [censored] I will report you", not "somebody else may, bla bla bla bla bla". You would achieve more with than one sentence on aim than 150 posts in this thread will do. Instead of doing something you are looking for somebody else to do something.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not reporting anyone. But that doesn't mean news about who is doing what doesn't spread, and that doesn't mean that people won't take a stand and put an end to this practice.

A lot of the people doing this are just young guys looking for money and the glory of a win. If everyone agrees that this practice is unethical and not be allowed, and no one feels safe telling anyone about their multi-accounting conquests, a lot of the glamour of it is gone and maybe people don't want to take the risk anymore. Who wants to risk having ZeeJustin's reputation from online?