View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 06:43 AM

Default Rants about Eurolinx Poker Contained Herein

This poker room have no credit.

I deposited money much times in this poker room. When I cash out first time . They refuse to pay , and give ridiculous excuse that my profile is incomplete. But my name is real, and the address is correct. Actually my profile is integrity and clear. So where is the promble of my profile ? ! They ask I send them a screen shot of a utility bill or a ID , passport. That's sick, you know, most people haven't that machine. I never meet this request at other poker room. It's just their excuse , the only reason is they don't want to pay me. They frozen my account with no any reasonable reason !

The another excuse they given is my Neteller account number is incorrect,But I checked that number is correct and contacted with Neteller custom support , the neteller staff tell me there is no any problem with my account number. So It's just sophistry of Eurolinx poker room !

so if you wanna play poker, never play in Eurolinx poker ! They are cheater and small company that no credit . It's dangerous to deposit your money into this poker room !

I still communicate with them, but I guess I will never get my money back. They already annex and steal my money. I lose the money that I deposited into the poker room and my $200 still in my account.

So I am trying to get my own money back from Eurolinx Poker, otherwise I will lose my money that I deposited into it. The amount about is about $1100.

so never never never play in Eurolinx poker room !