View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 09:45 AM

Default Re: Official MTT COACHING thread.

1. What you offer in terms of services.
I enjoy coaching a lot did it a bit in the past many of my students had immediate success. I have done ghosting as well as you ghosting me. I tend to do this only at beginning and end of sessions so you won't have to worry about me playing 20 tables while discussing thought process with you. I will show you how to give yourself the best opportunity to win every final table you enter. I will review HHs but I kind of prefer not to do that as I feel like you learn the least from that. During a live sweating session I can form my own reads and expand on them to you on what you should of picked up. Flow is too hard to comprehend in a text form.
2. How much it costs.
$75 an hour if you get over 4 hours 100$ for less then 4 hours
3. Why you’re qualified to coach.
If you even have to ask...
I am very good at getting people to increase volume and to understand why it's soo good. I have a redic mtt record at mid to low levels. I have more tourney experience then anyone else. I def think and play different then anyone else your game will change for sure after a few sessions.
4. Anything additional we should know about you, other details, or anything the previous questions didn’t cover.
As a student you may become a wafflecrusher after the sessions if I like your new game.