View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 08:52 PM

Default Re: What Have You Collected?

This is awesome AJW. I love hearing about other people's collections. You have hoarded some cool stuff. What are you into collecting these days?

[ QUOTE ]

As a kid I had a nice collection of star wars figures I ebayed the last of them away a few years ago.
In my youth I collected The Incredible Hulk comic and some other Marvel comics but the Hulk was my favorite I have a full run from its relaunch with issue 102 up to its relaunch as Hulk 1 some time in the early 2000. I hunted about at comic conventions and in shops filling the gaps in my collection over a period of years paying good money for crappy 1970s issues I knew would have poor art and awful plots and dialogs.

[/ QUOTE ]

How much do you get for star wars figures on ebay? Which ones were most valuable?

Also, what happened to your Incredible Hulk comic book collection?

[ QUOTE ]

Concurrent with the comic collecting was my collecting of Games Workshop metal miniatures toy solders from a fantasy universe. I have two giant armies though I never played one game with them. Recently I looked into Ebaying them only to find they are worth more unpainted. I don’t want to sell them for less then they are worth but I don’t want to strip the paint off it just seems like I'm accepting that my artistic attempts devalue things like trying to sell a painting and finding buyers will pay more for the canvas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why didn't you play at least one game with them! I would have played at least one game if I had two giant armies. So what will you do with the soldiers now? Keep them?