View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 02:22 PM

Default Re: You Make The Call

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I forgot to mention that we felt that if we had awarded BB any part of the pot he would have been beaten to a pulp by MP.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with other posters, this "reason" is certainly a concern for me. Who is this psycho that you guys play with? Are the stakes too high for this guy that he has to resort to violence and threats when he loses a pot with the worst hand against 2 other players?

I'd be glad MP doesn't feel like coming back. In fact, if I were the host, I'd make sure he never did come back. It sounds like he's bad for the game and can't afford to lose the money anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you like to play poker in a sterile environment? Some of like games that are edgier and can handle table talk and loudmouths. Violence isn't tolerated but almost anything short of it would be acceptable as long as the guy who threatens it realizes we outnumber him. Anyways, I think you are making too big a deal out of that part of it. I just added it in to spice things up a bit. It wasn't really a huge factor in our decisions that night.