View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 10:41 AM

Default Re: WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: August. (#12 of 12.)

Anybody else pissed about the disconnection/ all in protection option being abused.

I can think of about ten times this has happened and has cost me over 300 bucks i estimate. Big problem here worldpx.

Last night I had someone do this to me when i bet $100 bucks on the turn.. this player, IPlayragstoo, decided it would be easier/ much better to just unplug his computer at this time with his marginal hand for the situation cuz thats exactly whathappened. He timed out with a marginal hand and got to see the river for free. I emailed support there and they said they will review it.

This is an obvious case also cuz after i accussed him he left the table right after hand which means he had to have been there to x out of the table. Also he had a very obvious hand to do this with. Also he quickly called on the flop when i bet and then got disconnected.. obvious cheating.

I WANT THIS PLAYER TO BE BANNED FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MADE TO EITHER PAY UP THAT 100 BUCKS HE STOLE FROM ME THAT HAND OR BE BANNED PERMANANTELY.

Will worldpx step up and be tough on cheaters and will they not even do much about this outright thievery. I'm very mad about this.

I will update u all here as to how they handle this obvious cheat/ situation.

Also worldpx should make tables that dont have this cheating option or just get rid of it like other big sites have or else how can i ever confidently play again after that bs?

Please let me be able to play without being cheated worldpx.

This is a major long term issue/ problem Fred.