View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 01:37 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

November 6, 2012 - 11:45 AM

<font color="green">Chim17 was stalking the halls of NSA headquarters looking for someone. Ever since he started hearing rumors of disloyal agents he knew that he would lay down his own life if necessary to eliminate the traitors. Even being named acting director didn't change his mind. He saw a glimpse of his target just around a corner ahead and started to run. He shouted "wait" and rounded the corner only to see two agents with guns pointed at him.

*bang*

"I thought.....I thought......."

"You were wrong"</font>

<font color="blue">After constant mistakes and inexplicable failures marred earlier missions Kyro decided it was time to take matters into his own hands. Arriving in West Virginia just 20 minutes ago, Bill Franklin helped them set an ambush near the farm where their raid yesterday had failed.

"He won't get away from us this time" Franklin said, but time seemed to stretch on while waiting for some sign of the elusive killer. Finally, a sign came, but it was not the sign they were looking for. A bullet, seemingly from out of nowhere, hit Bill Franklin in the chest.</font>

<font color="red">Since the death of CinCity Lastchance had been doing his best to give the Revolution the information it needed to keep fighting. Too often that information was out of date and useless by the time it was received, but over the last two days there had been no information at all. He didn't even notice the soldiers that had gotten into his home until after they started firing, a constant *access denied* still flickering on and off his computer screen.</font>

<font color="orange">"Mr President, everything seems to be well in hand with the Revolution but it looks like there is a complication we weren't expecting"

"I don't care what you have to do, just take care of it. In case it isn't obvious, I have no intention of dying just yet"

"Yes sir"</font>

Chim17 is dead - He was the Acting Director of the NSA. Each night, he could disconnect one person from the NSA computer systems. He also had the ability to try to kill a disloyal NSA agent but would die in the attempt. Before being promoted to Acting Director he was a loyal NSA agent assigned to Vice President Christopher Wilson.

Kyro was killed - he was Revolution Military Leader Bill Franklin. Each night he could kill one player of his choice, though it was only every other night before Jon Bailey was killed.

Lastchance was killed - he was the Revolution Computer Expert. He was promoted from Revolution Soldier when CinCity was killed and had a 50% chance of learning any of her peeks.

IT IS DAY