View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 07:01 AM

Default Re: \" I was robbed yesterday for $9,000 \" thread

PM received:

[ QUOTE ]

Hello Mike,

I want the thread deleted for personal issues. Mainly, my parents. They knew I Was hanging out with this guy and knew I carried lots of money with me, and told me to stay away from him and kepe my money hidden, and then this happened.

They would freak out if they read about this, which they eventually will becuase my dad is always searching my name on google and reading my p5's and 2p2 posts. I would really like this deleted ASAP because of numerous people who will inevitably come across the thread who I really don't want them to find out about this incident. I have gotten eveyrthing I wanted out of the thread, got some nice input and recommendations, and I no longer need the thread up, as
people are done posting in it anyways. There is also some incirminating evidence that I Wrote in some posts that doesn't need to be shared, and I Was dumb for posting it. I ahve already talked to the police and have everything
starightened out, my work is done here. Thank you

Andrew "Aellers07" Sellers

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't want this to set any sort of precedent, but I'm inclined to give the guy a break here. I've told him it is not usual for a thread that has developed a life of its own to be deleted and he needs to think twice before posting, in future, whatever the mods decide in this case.