View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 07:00 AM

Default Re: AP, rigged, etc. #8981.4 - the plot thickens

And keeping up with my wildly speculative theories....

I speculate that there is simply no way that certain individuals "didn't notice" that he suddenly came up with 100K to invest out of thin air and paid cash for a house while making only 50k a year. And it may be that mid range grinding isn't something that would interest the likes of Mr Tom or dudes that have married into ungodly money. Not balla enough. But our friend from the North has shown a penchant for pretty petty internet scams in the past and I haven't seen any lineage on him going back to the King of France. In fact, it looks like he defaulted on a minor student loan. For someone like that, 15 hrs a week at a 3/6 NL table with Superpowers might not sound so bad.
And maybe he wasn't always a glassy eyed coke fiend belittling his opponents in chat, taking outragous risks. Maybe he degenerated into Potripper over time.

And maybe they used 500 different accounts to win 15,000 or so each over 1000 days.

If the reports of popcorn gate and the lease back thing are true, I don't think you can use the "too small of a scheme" anymore.