View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 01:24 PM

Default Re: ATF Chatroom (O/T)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just want it known that I am working hard on digging up more unsubstantiated rumours on GrannyMae. He's a huge douche and I am confident that if I keep at it some of the [censored] is bound to stick. Or at least that other posters will conclude that where there's smoke there's fire. And after all, he STILL hasn't explained his previous lengthy absence from 2+2 last year. Something happened to him during that time frame, and I'm sure it wasn't something good.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you were to read other forums, not just the ones you have not been banned from, you would know that i took a job in banking in april of 2006. so, the answer to your mystery is that i was WORKING.

the reason in have been around alot lately is because i have been home recovering from a triple bypass i had on may 25th. i go back to work on july 2nd, so you need to find another poster to troll very soon.

it takes a special person to be a troll AND a douchebag. you are one Very special person.

[/ QUOTE ]
Bluff has been banned from forums? List plz. Thx. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]