View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 08:58 PM

Default Re: Today I became a pro.

[ QUOTE ]
Wow this is such a feel good thread. Whenever I have a string of bad beats (and ive had a lot recently!), this thread is like my remedy for frustration. Gets me in the mood to play again.

Its great that Wickss and mj publicised this fantastic adventure (bet u never thought it would catch on like it has!) and I wish u all the very best.
Congrats on the progress so far, also see uve had a good sng session today also. Nice work!

Also here's a suggestion. As u are involved in the sng icons community, why dont u get bigjoe or Z32 to analyze a HH through the replayer? Im sure they would be happy to oblige. U would get tremendous feedback on leaks not just from bigjoe but from any of the sngicons members who watched it too. Did they give you a free subscription to bubble trainer as well? Icons and bubble trainer are kinda merged I think? Would definately reccommend it as a training tool for push/fold situations.

Anyway back to the tables. Hope to catch u in a couple a 6.50's, dont think ive played with a pro before. Hope I can stand the heat! Good luck man!! Keep up the great updates mj!

SchumiSRM

Oh yeah sorry had to bump this again, still cracks me up!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
seriously though,this guy needs to stop calling all ins with A6.

[/ QUOTE ]
who are you to tell a pro how to play

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]Thanks for posting this. These kinds of posts provide the motivation needed to keep going with this. I'm glad to know this means something to people and puts a smile on their face. Laughter is a great medicine.