View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 02:29 AM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

hello japy!

as you know i am a ratholing piece of [censored], but i would like to become less of a piece of [censored] and get better at playing the big stack. you would be doing the poker community a favour if you were to get me to quit ratholing.

1. mostly i watch videos on cardrunners and talk poker with people who are smart and good at poker.
2. i want to be the best. i awnt to continue to make lots of money and i want my hourly rate to improve well into the hundreds of dollars per hour.
3. 10/20 and 25/50NL (ratholing of course) and 30/60-100/200 poofling holdem. i have been making 6 figures for 3 years.
4. tbh i probably don't have many (any?) good strategy posts in NL, but i used to post a crapload in limit. i can definitely contribute a lot re: playing against ratholers, and that's something i haven't done and don't want to do in a public forum for obvious reasons.
5. you friended me on facebook. that means i am awesome. i am currently in a masters program in financial engineering at cornell university and trying to figure out if i want to be a professional pokerer or a rich finance guy. i am extremely good looking and i like to play golf. and avril lavigne is hot. there may be one or two statements in this application that may be interpreted as jokes but i am 100% serious about this.