View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 09:38 PM

Default Re: Organizing a project to determine which sites are legit or rigged

jukofyork, I really didnt come here to get into a pissing match with anybody, I mostly only read, never post, I have over a couple hundred K in my bank account from new accounts I played on in the past, and nothing but loses on the account I play 95% of the time on. So for me, its more like X-Y =?. I'm still making no judgment here at 2+2 as to who is or is not rigging their sites, if anyone is at all. Only adding my 2 cents. I'm not asking anyone to believe me or not.
I would however, not have a problem with talking with a ranked player on the phone, as he/she watches me play on my regular account, only the times I do get to level 10 in the blinds, and I'll do everything they say to do, and let that person see for themselves how many hands are winners at showdown from that point on. For over 10 months now, its right around 1 of every 100 hands played to showdown. period. I'll also split any profit or whatever is fair to that ranked player for their time, with me supplying all the buy in's. So there ya go, you want proof, theres your chance, and no risk to you. It really is the unluckiest account in the history of online poker, but only after level 10 in the blinds of a MTT, I chip up no problem till that point. PM me if any takers.