View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 10:20 AM

Default Re: Organizing a project to determine which sites are legit or rigged

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have been called by pokerstars security numerous times over the last year, mainly with them voicing their displeasure with my posts on P5's

[/ QUOTE ]
I have never heard of security calling someone over a post about bad beats. Security don't even deal with bad beat complaints. You may have been called about other issues, but not bad beats.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since when is winning over 300k a bad beat?. Also, 10 + months is not a bad beat, I play live, I understand running salty, this is not anywhere close to runing a litle salty. Im in no way complaining, nor am I claiming online poker is rigged. Read my posts slower please. I'm only sharing my 'variance' story, And the variance seems to be different from one account to the next, especially a fresh one in MY experience. And as far as you never hearing of stars security calling someone, to voice their displeasure over a post on the internet, well now you have. Maybe some of the calls where about more than just the posts, but the posts were the reason the calls were made, I can assure you that was their MAIN concern. The other was asking questions about the other accounts in question. which were also prompted by the same posts. They were not the only subject, no, but they were always one of the subjects.

Josem, let me apoligize for my dry humor joke about aussies. I thought it would be easy to see that I was only busting balls, but I guess I was wrong. I still do not get why you are all over this thread trying to de-bunk what someone else might believe thru their experience though?. Trust me, I am more than happy that you are a winning player on your own account, congrats, but we are not all having the same experience as you obv. None the less, I'm sorry for my comments sir.

Believeing that the poker sites would never do anything shady like let a new player win more hands than what would be normal, or have it out for someone who has publicly tried to make them look bad such as I have done in the past, or 'rigged' in anyway shape or form, for any reason, still requires a huge leap of faith, Like God and church, you really have nothing solid to base your faith on, except maybe the old 'They have too much to lose' defense. Me, I go by results, results are solid, requires no faith. Right now, especially with the Wcoop and the Absolute scandel, coupled with what I have first hand experienced, lets say, my 'Faith' is lacking right now. But I keep going to poker church and praying that will change.