View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 01:13 PM

Default Re: KT gets teh road rage - TR

[ QUOTE ]
In the middle lane on a highway, going about 65.
Not much going on in front of me and the right lane is wide open.
I figure I'll move on over to the right lane because traffic is moving along at a good clip.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just speed up to ~75 (or stay at 65 if there's no one behind you) and stay in the middle lane. The guy doing 90 on the right was obviously a huge dick, but changing lanes for no reason while driving fairly slowly in light traffic is pretty dangerous too. Most people are going to be driving faster than you. Some of them much faster. Better to just stay where you are and maybe speed up a little.

For me the one thing that drives me absolutely insane is people who don't know how merge onto a highway, and they're everywhere. Most highways around me have longish on-ramps, but a relatively short merge once the ramp reaches the highway. Without fail, whenever I drive on the highway, there are multiple douche bags that come off the ramp doing 45 into fairly heavy traffic thats moving 70-80. WTF is wrong with these people? Do they not understand that the purpose of the on-ramp is get up to the speed of traffic before they attempt to merge? In my experience these people create more potentially dangerous situations than any other type of driver.