View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 07:49 PM

Default NL200: TT button -- does villain know how strong we are here?

Here we find TT on the button, villain in the bb is new to the table and new to me, as I did not have any stats on him pop up on my hud. We open the button and get 3bet slightly more than pot. Looking for a line check here against an unknown. Do we just pitch it on the flop? I like a float here with TT ip to reevaluate after his turn action. Does anyone like a raise on the flop? I thought about raising the flop, but felt like I would almost be committing myself to put all the money in the middle with 100bb stacks. I feel like this is reasonable given villain is unknown, just making sure I'm not being too nitty here. I would assume villain recognizes we are strong here when we call pf and call the flop bet ip, but I guess that is a situationally dependent viewpoint. Interested to hear some different opinions here. This may be super standard, but I'm looking to see how we generally approach unknowns. Thanks guys.

Full Tilt Poker, $1/$2 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

Hero (BTN): $204.25
SB: $311.40
BB: $200
UTG: $238.15
CO: $297.15

Pre-Flop: T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $7</font>, SB folds, <font color="red">BB raises to $25</font>, Hero calls $18

Flop: ($51) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $35</font>, Hero calls $35

Turn: ($121) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $75</font>, Hero folds

Results: $121 Pot ($3 Rake)
BB mucked and WON $118 (+$58 NET)