Full Tilt Poker, $0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker Hand History Converter

BB: $70.80
UTG: $48.25
Hero (MP): $50
CO: $58.55
BTN: $127.50
SB: $106.90

Pre-Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (MP)
UTG folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1.75</font>, 2 folds, SB calls $1.50, BB folds

Flop: ($4) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $3.30</font>, Hero calls $3.30

Turn: ($10.60) Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $6.50</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $25</font>, Hero folds

Results: $23.60 Pot ($1.15 Rake)
SB mucked and WON $22.45 (+$10.90 NET)

Hi all,

I'd have a standard image here, about 17/14 TAG type stuff, opponent running loose at around 25/10 over small sample though.

Initially I was planning on floating them when bet into on the flop, basically representing a strong ace, on the basis that if I had a hand like AK I would most likely call rather then re raise here.

The Q was a decent card as well however, giving me a few more outs, to the straight. I decided to try my original plan however, with a reasonable chance of taking down the pot. Obviously I got c/r and couldn't even consider continuing.

Here's the question, should I have proceed with my original intent, and tried to take the pot down on the turn, or should I have taken the free card, on the basis that my hand can't stand any more action. I feel that now I got C/R I would have loved to taken the card, but thats also being results orientated. What's your opinion on it?

Cheers.