Old 11-23-2007, 05:10 PM
raze720 raze720 is offline

Default Poker Tracker Refusing to Give New Product Key?

The last time I requested a product ID was 8 days ago. Please read emails below. His first response was within 10mins of my request:

[ QUOTE ]
Nope. Here is the website: http://www.snutuk.co.uk/index.php?cP...FQlgMAod12GVGw

From: sales@pokertracker.com
To: jamesquinlan@hotmail.co.uk
Subject: Re: Order xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Poker Tracker HOLD\'EM Version 2
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 15:27:58 -0500

So you aren't using the program on any other computers then???

From: sales@pokertracker.com
To: jamesquinlan@hotmail.co.uk
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 15:20:08 -0500

Why do you need another code? Is this for the same computer? What other product ID's are being used on any other computers?

[/ QUOTE ]

They respond within 10mins to my first two emails and have yet to respond to my third. It's only been just under an hour now but I'm starting to get worried that they're just going to ignore me.

Does my story really sound that suspicious!?