View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 08:03 AM

Default Re: Post an example of how you are a bad person.

One night me and a few friends decide to buy a few dozen eggs and drive around town egging stuff. My buddy has an old K5 blazer that has a detachable bed cover that is off at this point, so three of us are in the back driving and throwing eggs at car dealerships and small businesses downtown. Its getting kinda late and darkish and we get down to two eggs, I have one and my friend Dan has one. We start driving home and are cruising at like 60 going through a green light when I spot someone riding a bike on the right side of the road toward us and shout "Biker", stand up, rock and fire and drill this guy right in the chest which freezes him, my buddy Dan stands up pretty much right after me and throws his egg which strikes this kid right in temple which causes him to immediately collapse to the ground. As we were doing this there was a cop across the street pulling someone over, we drive home going like 90 MPH and end up getting home fine. I sometimes think about this and feel pretty bad, that egg couldn't have killed him, could it?