View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 11:44 PM

Default quick checkup - AK blind battle vs probable 2p2er

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $3/$6 Blinds - 7 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

SB: $990.90
Hero (BB): $775.15
UTG: $478.05
UTG+1: $71.90
MP: $777.50
CO: $597.00
BTN: $146.00

Preflop: Hero is dealt K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (7 Players)
5 folds, <font color="red">SB raises to $18.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $54.00</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $160.00</font>, Hero calls $106.00

Flop: ($320) 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $200.00</font>

this is a full ring hand but I'm posting it here since one extra guy folding ahead of us don't mean jack [censored] about playing out the rest of the hand

I've never seen this guy before but so far his play has seemed more or less TAG and his avatar is a picture of aba.

He's at a couple of my tables to my right and this is maybe the fourth time I have threebet him, although that's over a large enough sample of hands that it's not like I'm just relentlessly pounding on him, and I haven't been getting out of line vs anyone else at these tables either. He has folded to each of my threebets thus far. I think he's reaching the point where he's ready to make a stand against me but with our stack sizes here I'm not too thrilled about getting it all in preflop... so... I "float" him. Yes, no?