View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 04:11 PM

Default Re: Tunica NLHE regulars

Cliff notes at bottom.

The black guy who I believe you're describing is Al. I believe someone (maybe even me) gave a rundown on him earlier.

Last weekend I was at ST and I played with the most miserable person ever. I think his name was Don. Honestly he comes across as a rock....just as tight as they come. But he gambled it up quite a bit. So I guess he was doing his job.

A quick hand that I witnessed with Don. It went the usual raise to 18 with a few callers. The flop came J-2-3 with 2 diamonds. First guy checks and Don bets 50. Folds to button who calls. The turn is a brick. Don bets 100 and button hesitates and calls. Don is visibly upset.

River is a D.

Don is furious and checks. The button checks back and shows the nuts. Ok I'm confused but I swear it happened and they were not together. This guy Don is a regular who doesn't seem to have many friends.

Anyway so after the hand a guy to my left named Woody nudges me and says :watch this". He stands up and yells at his friend Robert. While he yells at him woody does this dance that we've all seen before like someone holding a bar and doing a square around it.

so robert runs over and asks what happens. woody tells him Don had the nuts until a guy called all his chips off in a bad way and totally sucks out on Don. So Robert starts screaming and doing that weird dance. I know it sounds jerkish for those two but that guy Don was such a jerk it was justified.

Cliff notes - Don gambles it up but is a jerk.

P.S. - This Satruday at 11am at ST there's a 5k added 125 entry freezeout.

P.P.S. - My name is Robert but not that Robert that dances. Although that Robert is cool and very funny. Tall, salt n pepper colored hair, and maybe early - mid 40's.