View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 11:56 AM

Default Re: **FCS (formerly I-AA) Football Playoff Thread**

As for the Committee they are always bad and biased in their selections for the most part. THey hate Wofford and Wofford will never get in unless we win the SoCon and the automatic bid. That being said Wofford should have had a home game since we won the automatic bid and beat App state and opening day for conference play. But we went out to montana and won. They could not stop our rushing attack. Wofford was set up to try and get beat by that committee. Well Wofford won and has proably more momentum than any team in the playoffs now cause the first game was a big one for wofford. If wofford and App state win again, App should have to come back to wofford to play us again cause we won the heads up game and because there is obvious favortism for App in the committee. I am and have always been a wofford fan and have seen a few 9-2 and 9-3 seasons end with no playoffs for our team. Understand this, Wofford is more about getting that committee and makeing them look bad than winning the games. But we must win the games to do that. The selection committee needs to be done away with and go on a power rateting system like the BCS and the top 16 teams at the end of the season with all the points and other things factored in go to the playoffs not this coaches and AD's picking people for favor later on, Frankly the committee is BS and Wofford has been stung by them more than anyone. All that being said GO T-DOGS! after treeing the grizz we are going to be hard to stop. Although I doubt anyone is going to beat UNI. Good luck to all of you and your teams.