View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 08:27 AM

Default $100nl: TPTK 200BB deep in a 3way pot

Reads:

CO is a fish, 32/17/1.5. He's playing a bit LAG, but is going too showdown way too much. He's the kind of villain that will stack off with TPWK. I am not worried about him in this hand, since he could have anything ranging from a draw to a pocket pair.

Main villain here is BB, a solid TAG, running at 21/15/1.7 over 150 hands. He had been cbetting me a lot, and I was either floating or raising, and taking down a lot of his pots. Since then, he adjusted abit, and stopped going to war with me with every pot.

On to the hand. His c/r on the flop screams top pair, as he had pulled the exact same move on the other villain a few hands ago, and stacked him with TPGK (AQ on an A board). I decided to call here. Is this fine, or should I raise it up ?

Whats my plan for the turn?

Party Poker, $0.50/$1 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker Hand History Converter

SB: $97.50
BB: $217.91
Hero (UTG): $352.33
MP: $100
CO: $118.78
BTN: $41.03

Pre-Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (UTG)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $4</font>, MP folds, CO calls $4, 2 folds, BB calls $3

Flop: ($12.50) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $9</font>, CO calls $9, <font color="red">BB raises to $35</font>, Hero calls $26, CO calls $26

Turn: ($117.50) 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 Players)
BB checks Hero ???