View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 12:53 AM

Default Re: Ride With The Taser

Seems like the dude could have fallen into traffic when he got tazered.

Very interesting how these cops are in situations that are so much like parenting. At about 3:30 the cop seems like he is about to tell the girl "get back in the car or I'll shoot you" but he checks himself. Just like when you are yelling at your kid you get to "...or I'll" and sometimes you have to stop because you know you can't follow through.

Cop didn't handle it well for sure. Is it that hard to tell him that signing isn't an admission of guilt, you have to sign or go to jail right now and to make your arguments to the judge?

That said, the dude needed to at least stand still. He wasn't particularly aggressive, but he was moving around way too much. Once he's been told to put his hands behind his back the cop can't just let him walk away.

I almost always side against the cop, but this time other than the fact he could have probably gotten the guy to sign, I don't think he was at fault. That is unless it's not really their policy that if you don't sign the ticket you go to jail.

Citizen, as usual for these videos, is a jackass, but that's not really important.