Old 11-30-2007, 12:56 PM

Default Re: Luckyjimm busto

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i suppose the average wage in london is significantly higher then the rest of the uk to cover your insane cost of living..if your make your money off poker entirley then it seems like you would be a mug to live there. plenty other much nicer european cities to live in at a fraction of the cost.

[/ QUOTE ]

The average wage in London is over £20,000 ($41,000) higher than many parts of the UK at more than £45,000 ($93,000) a year.

[/ QUOTE ]

no way it's £45k / year

[/ QUOTE ]http://money.aol.co.uk/research-reveals-higher-london-wage/article/20071122105209990002

[/ QUOTE ]

I stand corrected

[/ QUOTE ]ty sir. as i said the rest of the uk is roughly 20k a year average.im just saying if you were a poker "pro" then there are beter places to make your poker earning go furhter, as a poker player you are free to live anywhere you wish within reason.i mean say you moved to prague which is a beautiful city and your earn would eb the same but you would be significantly better off there [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely true about London not being the best place to live if you're a poker pro, on the other hand if you don't win it does at least mean you can make the money back a lot quicker from a regular job.

I wish Jimm the best of luck, his blog is one of the most entertaining one's I have read.