View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 04:53 PM

Default Re: MORE POLLS

[ QUOTE ]
Oink and ILP, your discussion is getting nowhere and the reason is simply that you're both right. I play in some of the same games Oink does and no WA/WB isn't dead, but I've also seen how people play against Oink and I think he's right that people who know him play WA/WB against him next to never. For some reason people (on this board as well) see him as way more of a LAG than I think he is. Sure his stats are LAG but if you watch him play you'll see that his plays make a lot of sense and aren't nearly as lagtarded as most seem to think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus Christ, now my anus is starting to hurt. Mvoss, dont try to concoct some elaborate scenario where 3betting the river vs a partypoker regular is the right play. Get your head out of the sand. We all know that 3betting this river against an unknown regular at any site is insane. So when Oink says "I would insta 3bet a party regular" without any other specific read, he has to be lying or he has to be deluding himself.

For a clearer picture of what Im trying to say to anyone one who says they would 3bet this river vs a regular at their site without any other relevant information go back to the best post in this thread:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=2&vc=1