View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 05:23 PM

Default Re: Issues with Parents

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Amazing how many people are complete [censored], unless this is some sort of level. Aren't you the guy who weighed over 460 pounds despite his massive willpower?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, no.

I had a very hard time with my dad growing up. So at the age of 19 I moved out of the house and supported myself 100%, paid my own way thru college by working full time and going to night school, got my own jobs (I never needed daddy to drive me around), and never looked back. I'm very proud of what I've accomplished on my own. Any adult that needs mommy & daddy to pay their bills had better do what mommy & daddy want without complaining. OP is a pathetic loser who has blown tremendous opportunities and tries to blame his parents. He needs to grow up and move out NOW, learn to feed himself instead of sucking on the parent's milk. I have no sympathy for whining losers who can't support themselves.

My kids know that they were born naked, and everything they've gotten since then is mine, and if they don't want to do it my way then they can sure as hell leave and support themselves. Builds character. So far the kids are doing great and are quite successful in life and everybody who knows us says my wife and I are great parents. OP's parents shouldn't nag anymore, they should just kick him out and cut him off completely.. once OP quit college, they should have never let him move back home. After OP learns how to walk on his own then he'll appreciate what he had and maybe learn that his parents were right.

BB

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an idiot and I pity your children.