View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 03:44 PM

Default Re: Issues with Parents

[ QUOTE ]
Big Bend, I think you're taking things a bit too far. I don't need mommy and daddy to drive me around, I'm glad you can take care of yourself though!

You sound almost like my dad, maybe you have good intentions but you are a giant douche.

"My way or get out" is your message, so I guess you are perfect and never make mistakes or bad choices. You're selfish and arrogant. Who tells their kids they were born naked and boy they are lucky to have parents who provide them with everything? Seems like you're doing this just to stroke your own ego. Good luck raising a family.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, like I said, my wife and I are doing a great job raising our kids. Should one of them someday drop out of school and squander all the opportunities we've worked hard to give them, while being a resentful prick like you are... well I'll show them the door and wish em luck on their own.

Good luck OP, you have a lot of growing up to do still.. that'll best be accomplished when you're forced to feed and shelter yourself.

We only ask our kids to get good grades in school, be nice people, and work hard someday to support themselves. Its not much really. Sounds like you suck at all 3. I'd certainly be ashamed of you if you were my kid.